Hi there blog readers! Hope you’re having a good week. The end of Trada’s abysmal softball team is coming to an end, so we’re in talks to start up an abysmal basketball or hockey league.
- 11 Google Plus Predictions from 11 Social Media Pros – We read this one with bated breath because as our Facebook poll (above) showed us, not too many people are actively involved with Google+. Tamar Weinberg has what I feel is the most accurate prediction: “I think it’s really dependent on Google+ getting those business pages ready. Once that’s made, the businesses that get started will have a leg up on their competition. If you snooze, you lose. Early adopters always see a lot of success.”
- More Conversions Than a Kool-Aid Cult: Using Mind Control to Boost Your Lead Gen Conversion Rate! by @annafsawyer – Our own Anna Sawyer participates in the Unbounce Conversion Fest blog contest. Please check it out – it’s funny and informative!
- What today’s startups can learn from yesterday’s marketing by @bradmccarty – Lessons from companies that nailed marketing in years past.
- Wordstream introduced an AdWords grader. Finally, the PPC counterpoint for Hubspot’s website grader.
- Microsoft Keeps Chipping Away at Google’s Search Market Share by @mattrosoff. Always interesting to see how the competitive landscape of the search networks is changing. Even more interesting that “Microsoft’s Online group lost $2.6 billion on revenue of only $2.5 billion.”
- More Conversions Than a Kool-Aid Cult: Using Mind Control to Boost Your Lead Gen Conversion Rate by Trada’s @annafsawyer. A humorous look at how to increase conversion rates
- 5 Strategies for Improved A/B Testing by Trada’s Chief Strategy Officer @timmayer. Tim wrote a great piece on being smart about your A/B testing. If you’re a web nerd, you’ll love it.