With all the great blogs and publications out there, every week we read fantastic articles about paid search, content marketing, SEO, and more. We wanted to highlight some of the articles that stood out to us this week.
1. The Content Marketeer has compiled a list 50 Marketers to Watch in 2012. The list includes thought leaders, executives from leading brands, and talented writers with a passion for providing relevant content and strategies. Check it out and take note of these up-and-comers.
2. The Super Bowl was last weekend, and like most of the country we tuned in for the commercials. The NFL put together this stellar infographic about how the Nation was “consumed” by Super Bowl Sunday. Did you know there was a 20% increase in anti-acids sales the next day? Not totally surprising, but a fun infographic!
3. The Attacat Brain is talking about being relevant- Do we Need to Add Search Queries? The post covers keywords and search queries and provides some great insights on broad match, negative keywords and more. Awesome post guys!
4. BlueGlass has created an infographic on the Rise of Content Marketing. According to the Content Marketing Institute, Content is one of the fasted growing segments in Marketing. No surprise here, but did you know 90% of B2B marketers do some form on content marketing, whether they realize it or not? A cool infographic with tons of useful information and stats.
5. And lastly, Google is giving us an early Valentine’s Day gift in the form of algebra! Type this into the Google search form and be amazed:
sqrt(cos(x))*cos(300x)+sqrt(abs(x))-0.7)*(4-x*x)^0.01, sqrt(6-x^2), -sqrt(6-x^2) from -4.5 to 4.5